Rockford, IL 61108
- Set up, Program and Run Mazak CNC Lathe.
- Understand and select correct tooling.
- Produce parts within required tolerances and specifications.
- Ensure the CNC Machine is operating at the highest level of productivity appropriate to the assigned project.
- Review set up sheets and specifications to determine setup procedure, machining sequence and dimensions.
- Assemble cutting tools in tool holders and position in machine spindles as specified using hand tools or insert cutting tools.
- Measure work piece for conformance to specification using measuring instruments such as micrometers, calipers, dial indicator and gages.
- Adjust machine speeds and feeds and change cutters to machine parts according to specifications.
- Responsible for keeping work area clean and neat.
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience and knowledge on Lathe Machinery.
- Must be familiar with Mazak, and Mazatrol controls.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate fluently in English.