CNC Set Up Operator
Rockford, IL 61107
- Produce machined parts by setting up and operating a CNC machine
- Able to select proper tooling, perform offsets, and edit programs
- Hold tolerances as tight as .005-.0005
- Check own quality with mics, cals, gauges, etc.
- Read and interpret blueprints; knowledge of GD&T symbols
- Maintain equipment while adhering to quality and safety standards
- Managed and keep track of detailed part records
- 2 years experience operating and setting up a CNC machine
- Reliable transportation
- Qualified candidates please email updated resumes to [email protected] or call 815-397-8888 to set up an appointment.