Beloit, WI 53511
We are seeking a Sanitation Lead for our client in Beloit, WI. This is a temp-to-hire position with opportunity for advancement to a supervisor position. Experience in sanitation and training is preferred.
Job duties include but are not limited to;
- Overseeing chemical costs, ordering chemicals and supplies
- Looking for improvements in sanitation practices and cost containment
- Maintaining the master sanitation schedule
- Daily CIP's and sanitation duties
- Training new employees
- Basic troubleshooting on equipment and assisting maintenance with any major items relating to sanitation
- Clean and sanitize the facility
- Operate cleaning equipment such as CIP system, portable COP tank, foaming tanks and floor scrubber.
- Operate chemical dispensing equipment, sanitation equipment, machinery controls, and various tools.
Work Experience/Educational requirements
- High School Diploma or GED
- Mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge of basic tools
- Good organizational skills
- Minimum of 2-3 years Sanitation or Quality related experience in a food production environment. Preferred not required.
At Assured Staffing we help people and organizations realize their full potential. Our passion for improving lives and our community starts with understanding the interest and growth objectives of each. Working with Assured Staffing gives you the opportunity to direct and achieve your full potential as a job seeker or as an employer. We see equal value in all lives. We are dedicated and focused on the areas of need in which we can do the most good. Why not give us a try? We think you'll find amazing results.